Friday, February 25, 2011

Gearing up for March


We're 20% of the way through 2011. Looking ahead at our plan for the year, it almost feels like the year is already gone. Time to get cracking on those goals!

To help motivate myself, because I'm a nerdy checklist kinda girl, I'm naming March 2011 the "Act Like An Adult month". All those responsible things that keep getting pushed to the back burner...they're going to the top of my to-do list. Finishing our will. Putting together a "legacy drawer". Buying a water/fire-proof safe. Acquiring renters insurance. Hurricane preparedness.

So keep your eyes open, folks. I've always said that you can't grow old if you don't grow up, but I need to at least pretend to be an adult for a month so I can go back to joining my three-year old in her world of imagination. March 1st. It begins.

1 comment: